Contoh Soal Suggestion and offers

Contoh Soal Suggestion and offersDESCRIPTION: Analyzing social functions, text structures, and language features of giving suggestion and offers, according to the relevant and practical contexts.
In this topic, you will learn the principal functions of suggestion and offers, and how to use them as a verb. Understanding the functions and how to put them in sentences will help you to communicate appropriately.
Contoh Soal Suggestion and offers

SOAL 1
Last summer, my brother …………… that we go to Bali.

SOAL 2
My English teacher……………….. us an extra class every Friday.

SOAL 3
Which one of the sentences is a suggestion?

SOAL 4
Which one of the sentences is an offer?

SOAL 5
The coach ……………. me to play as a goal striker in our last match.

SOAL 6
Ryan : “…………………………………………. I’m trying to focus here.”
Robin : “Oh, I’m so sorry. I’ll turn it off then”

SOAL 7
Which expression is not a suggestion?

SOAL 8
Which expression is not an offer?

SOAL 9
Waitress : “………………………………..”
Customer : “I would like to have a cup of coffee”
Which suggestion or offer is not possible?

SOAL 10
Which usage of suggest as a verb that is incorrect?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel