Contoh Soal Listening , Dialogue and Monologue , Expressions of Sadness and Pain

Contoh Soal Listening , Dialogue and Monologue , Expressions of Sadness and PainIn this life, some unexpected events may occur. The event might bring pains to both our soul and our heart. When the bad things happen, we often want to express our feeling to relieve the sorrow and sore. How to express that kind of feeling? Let’s check it out!
The true happiness would come when we know what sadness is. Thus, sadness comes as often as the happiness does. According to your experience, have you ever got a bad time in your life? What is it? How do you express the sadness instead of crying?
Look at the pictures. They are Nina and Marissa. In your opinion, what happened to them?
The conversation and the pictures of Nina and Marissa show that Nina is being sad because she lost her pet. Look at the picture two, Nina says I’m so sad. I’m so sad is one of expressions to express a sadness.
You have many choices to express your sadness when the sorrow comes. The expressions are as follows:
• I must say I had hoped...
• I’m very sad about...
• ... comes as my great sadness.
• I can’t believe what’s going on.
• I can’t hold my tears on it.
• It’s very hard for me.

Try it!

Listen to recording. Nina is writing a diary about the lost of her pet. What does she say to express her sadness?
Dear Diary,
Today is a bad day for me. This morning, I lost Kitty, my lovely cat. She was found died on the bench in our yard. Well, she is a seven-year-old cat. She is very old for a cat. It’s maybe her time to go. Kitty has been with our family for six years. She’s been part of our family. I can’t hold my tears on it.
Now try to complete the following monologue!
  1. Listen carefully to the recording.
  2. When you miss one part, leave it! Focus on the current part which is being listened.
Dear Diary,
There is (1)... today. Maya, my deskmate, told me that (2)... to another town by the end of this month. His family should leave the town as her father got a better job in another town. I was shocked by the news. Maya and I have been friends for years. Now she has to leave the town. I (3)... I will miss her. (4) ....

Contoh Soal Listening , Dialogue and Monologue , Expressions of Sadness and Pain

The expression to express sadness is....
The expression to express pain is....
Listen to the recording then complete the conversation.
Nina: You look pale....(3)?
Marissa: I got a bad headache....(4)
Nina: You need to go to the doctor. I’ll go with you if you need me.
Marissa: Thank you, but I think I just need to take some rest.
What does Nina say? Choose one of the following:....
Listen to the recording then complete the conversation.
Nina: You look pale....(3)?
Marissa: I got a bad headache....(4)
Nina: You need to go to the doctor. I’ll go with you if you need me.
Marissa: Thank you, but I think I just need to take some rest.
What does Marisa say? Choose one of the following:....
The proper situation to express a sadness is....
The appropriate expression to say when you got a headache is....
The appropriate expression to express your sadness at your friend's funeral is.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel