Contoh Soal Conditional Sentences Type 1, 2, 3

Contoh Soal Conditional Sentences Type 1, 2, 3On the above conversation between Iris and Cisco, we are not yet sure whether Cisco will get the ticket to Bali or not. The probability for this situation is 50:50. Cisco may or may not get the ticket. Therefore, in the above case, Cisco answered, “I will be there if I get the flight ticket”. This condition is called present real conditional sentence or Conditional Sentence Type 1. Learn about the pattern of Conditional type 1 from the following table.

Contoh Soal Conditional Sentences Type 1, 2, 3

SOAL 1
Pay attention to the following sentence:
“I would watch SUJU concert if I ........ in South Korea now”
The correct answer to fill the gap is...

SOAL 2
The following sentences state something that is possible to happen, EXCEPT...

SOAL 3
One of the following sentences has a slight possibility to happen in reality.

SOAL 4
Pay attention to the following sentence:
Joe and Eddie will come to Oliver’s party if tomorrow does not rain.
The above sentence means....

SOAL 5
Pay attention to the following conversation between two students:
Allen : How was the conference?
Felice : It was boring. The conference would have been more interesting if the committee had chosen Prof. Wells as the speaker.
From the sentence, we know that.....

SOAL 6
Pay attention to the following sentence.
“I would fly if I had wings”
The following sentences have the same pattern as the above sentence, EXCEPT...

SOAL 7
Pay attention to the following condition:
I woke up late yesterday because I stayed up late and did not sleep well the night before yesterday. Due to many troubles, I also came late to the airport and missed the flight to London yesterday’s morning. I have rescheduled the flight. I will fly to London tomorrow’s afternoon.
The following conditional sentences are acceptable based on the condition given above, EXCEPT...

SOAL 8
Pay attention to the following condition:
“If I were the President, I would give scholarships for brilliant students.”
Decide the probability of the sentence, the type of conditional sentence used, and the meaning of the sentence.

SOAL 9
Choose the sentence that has the following criteria:
The probability is : Improbable
The type of conditional sentence is : Past unreal conditional sentence.
Meaning : I did not left the key last night.

SOAL 10
Pay attention to the following condition:
If I were the President, I would give scholarships for potential students.
Decide the probability of the sentence, the type of conditional sentence used, and the meaning of the sentence.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel