Contoh Soal Writing a dialogue for expressing opinions

Contoh Soal Writing a dialogue for expressing opinionsDevelop oral and written texts to express and respond to expressions of opinion and thought, with attention to the social function, the structure of the text, and linguistic elements, correctly and in context.
Objective: In the previous lesson, you have learned how to ask and express opinions. In this lesson, you will learn how to use those expressions in a polite and proper way, because it is important that people understand your ideas without being offended.
Contoh Soal Writing a dialogue for expressing opinions

SOAL 1
Jono : Hi, there is Martha our new classmate. She is beautiful, isn’t she?
Jini : I am not with you. Sarah is the most beautiful.
The underlined expression expresses…

SOAL 2
Which one is the best question to start a conversation?

SOAL 3
Which one of the following statement is the least polite?

SOAL 4
“In my opinion, that man is not her husband. Yesterday, I heard that man was talking about what people heard from somebody in the street.”What mistake can be seen from the sentence above?

SOAL 5
Read the following conversation and answer the questions provided below.

Tom : “Do you agree that our school bans students to bring mobile phone?”
Ted :“Of course, I disagree.”
Tom :”Why do say so?”
Ted :”It is because the students needs of communication with each other, and of course with their parents. If something bad happens, your mobile phone may be the only thing that can help you. Mobile phone can make students get closer with their friends. Mobile phone also can be useful for finding learning materials.”
Tom :”I was thinking about that too.”
What flaw can be seen from the conversation above?

SOAL 6
Read the following conversation and answer the questions provided below.

Diana : “Hello everyone. I finally watched Twilight, the movie that you suggested me. I think it’s a very good movie, don’t you think so?”
Diaz : “Yes, I agree with you. It is the best movie I’ve ever watched.”
Mike : “Really? I disagree with both of you. What you say sounds silly to me. There are hundreds of movies that are better than that.”
What can we say about the conversation above?

SOAL 7
Read the following conversation and answer the questions provided below.

Lucy : “I would say that white coffee is the best coffee ever”
Bran : “I don’t think so; black coffee is the real coffee. You should know that”
Lucy : “…………………………………………………………..”
Which one of the following that shows an open-minded response?

SOAL 8
What is the purpose of using sequencing words?

SOAL 9
Read the following conversation and answer the questions provided below.

Algren : “Pat, We heard that you are going to quit school. I think it’s a bad idea. What’s your problem?”
Pat : “Please, I don’t want to talk about it right now.”
Algren : “………………………………………”
Which statement is not appropriate to say?

SOAL 10
“I agree with your opinion, however…..”
What does the expression above mean?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel