Contoh Soal Review , Suggestion and Offer in Various Contexts

Contoh Soal Review , Suggestion and Offer in Various ContextsGiving suggestion and offer are very common in our daily life. We often give suggestion and offer to our friends and families when they need information/ help/ solution to the situation / problem they face off.

Contoh Soal Review , Suggestion and Offer in Various Contexts


SOAL 1
Rian: I feel dizzy. I think I couldn’t stand with this headache.
An appropriate treatment you can give to Rian is….

SOAL 2
Erica : I need to go to the train station immediately. Can you take me there?
Yunita: I am afraid I can’t because today I don’t ride my motorcycle. However I will find a way to help you.
The problem can be solved by……

SOAL 3
Father : I want to have these songs in my mobile phone. Where should I save the copy of it Tom? Is it okay if I save it into my phone memory?
Tommy: No it is not. Don’t you save it in there! It will affect the performance of your mobile phone.
We can predict that Tommy will suggest father to save the copied songs in the……

SOAL 4
Dion : Do you have any idea on how to duplicate this colorful leaflet in a minute? 
Vian : I guess we can ……………….
Dion : What a brilliant idea.
From the incomplete dialogue above, predict Vian's solution to Dion's problem.

SOAL 5
Jenifer: Uhhhhh I’m so tired. It dried my throat. 
You : ...
Jenifer: Ohh thank you. You’re so kind.
You : Never mind.
The most appropriate offer you can use is….

SOAL 6
The class captain: I need to contact Mr. Bono as soon as possible but my phone is run out of credit.
Hendi: Why do you want to contact him?
The class captain: I want to clarify whether tomorrow we’ll have a quiz or not?
You: ....
The quickest response you can say is…….

SOAL 7
Father: Could you help me to feed the bird please?
Son : What do you want me to do Dad?
Father: She needs a ripe fruit. Could you go and get it please?
Son : Does ... ?
Father: Yes it does.
Son : Wait a minute. I’ll go and get it.
Father: Thank you Son.
Son : You’re welcome.
The best statement that sounds logic to complete the passage is...

SOAL 8
Brother: I have a lot of homework but my friends asked me to go to cinema to watch Spectre. Can you give me some advice?
Sister : It’s a new released movie. You still have plenty of time to watch it.
According to the sister‘s suggestion, we can assume that she may propose brother to….

SOAL 9
Friend : I don’t understand with this instruction.
You : Do you want me to ....
Friend: I’ll be glad if you do it.
The best offer to complete the passage is….

SOAL 10
Mom : Dad, what have you got from fishing?
Father: I’ve got a big fish. Do you have any idea on how to cook the fish?
Mom : ....
Father : I bet the children are going to love it. They love to grill.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel